When safeguarding your pool during the off-season, one name rises above the rest: Loop Loc. Renowned for its unparalleled durability, Loop Loc pool covers are more than just protective; they’re capable of withstanding the weight of elephants!
Read on to discover your different pool cover options and explore what sets Loop Loc covers apart from the rest.
What are my pool cover options?
At Rising Sun Pools, we offer three distinctive pool cover options:
Tarp Style Cover
The least expensive type of pool cover, solid tarp covers are often promoted as winter covers. Their sole purpose? To protect your pool from sun, precipitation, and debris while you’re not using it.
There are a few drawbacks to this type of cover:
– Tarp covers are NOT effective safety covers.
– As the most basic option, it’s not the most aesthetically pleasing.
– You’ll have to secure the tarp cover with bulky water tubes or aqua blocks around your pool perimeter.
– Standing water will collect on your tarp, requiring a specialized pump to remove.
Depending on your cover’s thickness, it’ll last you somewhere between 1 and 5 years. At Rising Sun Pools, we offer rectangle, oval, and round tarp covers.
Loop Loc Mesh Cover
For a safety-oriented option, the Loop Loc mesh cover stands out. Though pricier than tarps, it offers:
– Enhanced safety features.
– Lasts between 10 to 15 years.
– Customizable in various colors and shapes.
– Prevents debris accumulation; easy maintenance with a blower.
Installation is slightly more complex, requiring a specialist to drill brass anchors into your patio. Unlike tarp, Loop Loc mesh pool covers allow water and a little bit of sunlight to infiltrate your pool. Though this may mean more work balancing chemicals come spring, you won’t get any water build-up on your cover after big rainstorms.
Loop Loc Solid Cover
The Loop Loc solid cover mirrors many facets of the mesh cover, including its…
– Enhanced safety
– Installation process
– Easy debris removal
– Color options and customize
– And 10 to 15-year lifespan
But the solid cover boasts several unique advantages: Absolutely no UV rays will get through the solid surface. Plus, pool owners can choose to install a cover pump or mesh drain panels, preventing water build-up.
– Cover pumps automatically remove pump water from the surface of the cover.
– Mesh drain panels allow water to drain through so you don’t need a cover pump.
Why do most of our clients choose Loop Loc?
Many pool companies will claim they offer the best pool covers in the industry, but only one of them can prove it. In an effort to ensure their pool covers are truly safe for their customers, Loop Loc ordered extensive testing from Underwriter Laboratories (UL).
Loop Loc’s mesh cover was confirmed as the only mesh cover in the industry deserving of the “safety pool cover” distinction.
In fact, Loop Loc covers are so highly esteemed that some dealers will try to pass off their own pool covers as “Loop Loc” covers. When you order through Rising Sun Pools, you can rest assured you are getting the real deal, as featured on the official Loop Loc website.
Rising Sun Pools – Raleigh, NC Pool Services
Want to keep your pool safe and clean for the long haul? Choose Loop Loc! Not only does Rising Sun Pools supply the highest quality pool covers you can find, but we also offer efficient pool-closing and opening services.