With the holiday season right around the corner, many of us are in the process of tackling our holiday shopping list. If you have a pool and/or spa owner on your list (or maybe you’re shopping for yourself!), consider these gift ideas that they’ll be sure to love.
Gift Ideas for Pool and Spa Owners
- Patio Heater. An outdoor patio heater allows you to get more use out of your outdoor space, even on chilly days. There are a variety of styles and sizes available to fit the aesthetic of any backyard.
- Fun Floats. We believe you can never have too many pool floats! From silly food shapes to classic rafts, our stores have the perfect float for anyone on your list.
- Hot Tub Pillow. There are few things more relaxing than soaking in a hot tub after a long day. Adding a hot tub pillow can make those soaks even more enjoyable.
- Solar Lights. Outdoor lights can transform your backyard. We love (and carry) Firefly solar lanterns that are bright, lightweight and waterproof.
- Aromatherapy Spa Products. Adding an aromatherapy scent to your hot tub can make your soak a total sensory experience. There are a variety of products on the market, from beads and liquids to bath bombs specifically made for use in hot tubs.
- Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker. Music makes everything better! A waterproof Bluetooth speaker can be used in both pools and spas.
- Outdoor Decor. There are so many ways to decorate your yard in a way that reflects your personality and style. We carry a variety of flags, banners, welcome mats and more to help personalize a backyard space.
- Pool Kit. You can put this together yourself! To create a pool kit, you could fill a fun waterproof tote bag with pool day essentials like sunglasses, sunscreen, sandals, goggles, etc. so your recipient can just grab it and walk outside with everything they need for a fun day spent poolside.
For more gift ideas for the pool and spa owners in your life, stop by one of our stores!