In-ground Liner Replacement
If you’re considering a new vinyl liner for your in-ground pool, let Rising Sun Pools help with this transition. With over 30 years of experience, Rising Sun Pools specializes in making vinyl in-ground liner replacements as painless as possible.
Vinyl in-ground liner replacement includes the following:
- Replacement of faceplates, screws and gaskets on the returns, main drain and skimmers
- New directional eyes for each return
- A new safety rope float and stainless steel coping anchors
- New “No Diving” stickers
- Retrowel the bottom to smooth out any rough spots or wash-outs
- Prepare the steel walls by cleaning, scraping and painting over any rust spots; remove the old liner and discard
- One year warranty on workmanship upon completion of the liner job
Call today to request a quote – all quotes are based on the features of your individual pool so please be ready with:
- Size and shape dimensions
- Step type (plastic or vinyl)
Choose Your Liner
Below you will find Rising Sun’s selection of in-ground pool liners. If you are having trouble making a decision, feel free to call us at 919-851-9700 and let one of our pool specialists help you find the perfect liner to bring your project together.